VAC appreciation society.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VAC appreciation society.

Here it is, Thought Criminals. a fan-site for VAC by the people, for the people.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ReKonstructing the Sin part one and two

Go down 
AuthorMessage
terry

terry

ReKonstructing the Sin part one and two Empty
PostSubject: ReKonstructing the Sin part one and two   ReKonstructing the Sin part one and two Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 6:40 pm

well, it's semi-official. i've been "published" as a musician. A few months ago, i was added and messaged by some guy/group called Deadskin via the Myspace account i have for the songs i make. Justin, the brainchild of Deadskin was looking for artists to re-mix some of his songs and he was going to publish it via his free net distribution company, Deadknife Records.

he was aiming to have three discs/albums of remixes from various artist that he contacted on myspace. so i did a remix for him back in may, called "99 Khemyxtr eND" and that was it...but i made the mistake of using a sample i had no permission for, and he decided that it would be better that we didn't use it. so i decided to do it all over, this time using only whatever i could make by myself, voice samples aside. and i came up with this
infinitely better i think.
but getting closer to the deadline he found that others weren't fulfilling their parts or submissions, so he asked if anyone was interested in doing yet another remix...and i jumped at the chance, and remixed Zoktropolis Inc..
and now, it has been released. and there are quite a few good remixes on it. granted, there are some really bad ones, as well as others may not even like the ones that i like. but that is where differences in tastes comes to the fore. but...it's free music, and how can you not like free music? i'll include the link if you would like to check it out. but i'm not sure how long it will be available. cheers.

EDIT: fuck...i can't copy the link...i'll have to contact justin....bear with me.
http://fileyou.com/files/42166_o8i4y/Deadskin%20-%20ReKonstructing%20The%20Sin%20%28Pt.1%20%26%202%29%20%282007%29.zip
Back to top Go down

ReKonstructing the Sin part one and two
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VAC appreciation society. :: Musician Wunderland. :: Other Bands-
Jump to: