VAC appreciation society.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VAC appreciation society.

Here it is, Thought Criminals. a fan-site for VAC by the people, for the people.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hiatus schmiatus

Go down 
+5
Wrath7Lust
XeuphoricXmindX
terry
egsenTrick
Devilstator
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Devilstator

Hiatus schmiatus Empty
PostSubject: Hiatus schmiatus   Hiatus schmiatus Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:50 pm

Okay, I really wish I didn’t have to do this, but on behalf of just about everyone:

BRYAN, GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ACT TOGETHER!

For fuck’s sake man, every other day there’s some major personal crisis or whatever. Forums come and go, topics are censored then encouraged, members banned or leave, then return, you change your mind every five minutes…

Now I’m the last person who wants to preach, and we know you had a difficult life, but for your own sake man, put it all behind! Overcome your demons once and for all. At the very least, don’t drag your fans into every personal crisis of yours. Sure we support you, but nearly none of us know you personally; we’re not your bosom buddies, we are admirers of your music. Sure you can cry on our shoulders, but every now and then, not everytime.

And those “should I kill myself?” posts? Nigga please, that’s 12-year-old-pimply-faced-Papa-Roach-fan-just-got-turned-down-by-cheerleader bullshit. You’re 35 now man, that kinda stuff is embarrassing coming from pubescent mallcore kids, it’s even worse coming from a grown man.

Here’s the clincher man – you are your own undoing. Your music is suffering from your actions. Remember Melting? I used to be part of her now defunct forum. She was and (last I heard of her) still is a huge VAC fan, but was very disappointed that she was banned for what apparently was only a conflict of opinions. Then not much later I joined the Wumpscut forum – there was a ‘VAC Refugees’ thread, and a good many people there were sick of your behaviour and the constant sucking-up in the forum. Mindphaser forum, similar stuff. Heck, even some Canadian music review site (I forget which) their VAC reviews suffered because of Mr Erickson.

And this is just online shit I bumped into. I don’t even want to know about scene feuds and all that. I can just tell from the fact that nearly everyone you collaborated with left you, that it’s probably very ugly.

How much longer are you gonna let yourself ruin you? Jesus fucking Christ, you’re LOSING FANS WHO HAVEN’T EVEN MET YOU. All they do is interact with you online, and you’re losing them. That’s bad. That’s fucking awful, actually. Shit man, we started THIS FORUM to escape from the official board! Yes, we created A NEW FORUM because we couldn’t SPEAK OUR MINDS in the old forum… because we couldn’t communicate… but that was the entire point of the VAC forum!

The Velvet Acid Christ forum is your forum, yes. But it’s also OUR forum too. It’s a community. That means it’s not a one way street. Guests should respect the hosts, but the hosts should also respect the guests. We can understand that you don’t want people talking about meat etc., but you can’t expect to censor us and keep changing your mind on taboo and allowed topics without pissing us off. Let’s be honest here Bryan, given the fragile situation VAC is in, you need us, yet you’re playing us like we’re puppets. Like we’re expendible. What’s up with that? Dude, I’m a huge Velvet Acid Christ fan, I own almost every official release of yours, and listen to them regularly, but I’m not a very big fan of you. I don’t think I’m the only one.

Okay, this is turning out like some excessive rant. Let me just summarise the main points I want to convey:

1) Get your act together, please.
2) Please use your forum powers wisely.
3) Please don’t treat us like we mean nothing to you, until you get a sudden bout of self-doubt.

So, here’s wishing you well, hoping for less turbulent times, offline and online.

Oh and, bring the MOTHERFUCKING FORUM BACK!
Back to top Go down
egsenTrick

Hiatus schmiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus schmiatus   Hiatus schmiatus Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:03 am

The only reason why someone would complain about losing something is if the peron had found some merit to it.

relationships are give and take, i have to agree with devilstator on that point. 1 way is not a relationship.

yeah, teenage suicidal thoughts can be marked up to odd chemical changes, but an adult with persistant thoughts probably needs something more than dietary changes; it can be a perception thing as well. the victim mentality sucks to be around.

yeah, i think there are somethings i agree n with devilstator, but proably in a different manner.

odd though, would the use of censorhip and societal banishment conflict with an anarchist ideal? most people i have met hold views that conflict with eahother.

my own opinion, but, if someone wants to be an asshole/dipshit, let them- so that everyone around knows them to be as such..
how else will they learn if they cannot tell if they've made a mistake (and instead mark it up to authoritarian tactics)?

i'll speak for mysef, thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Hiatus schmiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus schmiatus   Hiatus schmiatus Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:37 am

i spend a lot of time on the forum. many would claim that i may suffer in the area of "life" because i spend so much time online. but i'm kinda isolated because my downtime always happens to be 12 am to about 6 am...and there literally isn't anyone else around at that time of night. so i get really people sick. i need to feel the presence of someone and the only way i can get it is by going online.
with a forum, there is always someone there, even when they aren't logged in. because their personality is pasted throughout the forum in little bits and pieces. and if you dreaw them together, you get a clear picture of who they are as a person. and the best part about it is that during the course of building the picture, pieces of them touch you. stimulate you . make you angry. make you laugh. sometimes, you can even connect with them on a spiritual level, because the strength of their belief is painted within the words.

i realize that i may be coming across as a spacey, hippie-dippy new ager, spouting pseudo-psychological babble, hoping i make sense. but fuck you. that is who i am. and the vac forum was a very rich portrait. so many dfferent views. so many different paths. everyone was doing something different, but they all shared one view. vac was important enough to them to spend time in one area long enough to leave a mark of themselves.

some of those marks educated me. some of those marks have become friendships. some of those marks even geave me tools to better myself. it was FiniteExistence and cyberkoma who gave me various versions of fruity loops, and that was more or less a push in one direction to better myself. i've had the program since december, and in that time i have come up with well over thirty songs. most of them are lame and just plain bad, but a lot of them are getting better than previous ones. i am improving because of the encouragment of people i met on the forum. let me just point out right here, that i'm not suffering from any delusions, i do not believe that i will become a famous musician as a result of this. nor do i want to. my only point is that the forum has had a profound impact on my life. and i've only been a member for a little over a year

there are people there i respect, simply from reading their words. there are people there that irritate me to no end, and someimes i wish they went away.but more importantly, there are people there that i will never forget, for as long as i live.

that's what the forum is to me.
Back to top Go down
XeuphoricXmindX

XeuphoricXmindX

Hiatus schmiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus schmiatus   Hiatus schmiatus Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:46 am

Looks like you guys are finally realizing how much he sucks.
I always tried to be nice to the bitch but hes so stuck up.

I even tried to be his friend and talk to him after he banned me for the 100th time. lol!

But once again, all I got was a witty comment and
a rude unfriendly cunt...
Back to top Go down
egsenTrick

Hiatus schmiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus schmiatus   Hiatus schmiatus Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 4:51 am

you're no angel yourself.
Back to top Go down
Wrath7Lust

Wrath7Lust

Hiatus schmiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus schmiatus   Hiatus schmiatus Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 11:56 am

AJ, you were banned because you were rude and obnoxious to several other forum members, there AND here. And you let it happen on numerous occasions, even when you had multiple bans to your name as it was. The fact that you tried to kiss his ass was another reason why he canned you..... AGAIN. Your problem was you just couldnt take the hint.

You did wrong and now you try and butter others up? That two-faced mannerism doesnt fly with the majority. But, you wouldnt understand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Sweet_Divinity
æsahættr

æsahættr

Hiatus schmiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus schmiatus   Hiatus schmiatus Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 4:13 pm

you guys. aj's just more blunt about shit. to my knowledge no one spoke up about anything the way he did until they joined this forum. alot of the people on the forum kissed bryans ass, but i never saw aj do that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/embry0dead
KaptKinky
Admin
KaptKinky

Hiatus schmiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus schmiatus   Hiatus schmiatus Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 4:36 pm

KaptKinky wrote:
I comment not in the matter because I'm un-sure of my own previous actions.

All there is is the here and now. And right now, even Toxic Coma is suffering. Not groovy .
Back to top Go down
https://velvetacidchrist.forumotion.com
rivetidiot

rivetidiot

Hiatus schmiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus schmiatus   Hiatus schmiatus Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 5:01 pm

"Speaking up" on the official VAC forum was pointless. All it ever accomplished was getting my posts deleted while the hivemind stayed, and I was never once rude when doing so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/dissent23/
egsenTrick

Hiatus schmiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus schmiatus   Hiatus schmiatus Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 5:43 pm

i'd hafta agree with this. several of my comments were deleted (though not all of them were well thought out); being blunt is irrelevant. not to say everything i said was nice, either.

perhaps i'm a bit too tactfull, though.

saying things like "sufian is brian ericson's bitch" would be difficult to construe as more helpfull than intentionally inflammitory.

simple reasoning. i do enjoy some of the talk on the vac board,

but

if various types/catagories of comments are consistantly removed, then why waste my time posting them? i would just as soon howl at the moon. the vac forum is good for certain things; i will use it as such.

i don't run that board, it is not under my diret control (i can influence, though),
i am subject to the guidelines therein when i use it (though there is a give and take in any healthy relationship).

but, squeeze your fist too tightly, shit will slip out. hence, this board.

there is a certain point, also, when labeling yourself becomes an excuse for behavior. i remeber aj being nice as well as straightforward, but something happened between then and now.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Hiatus schmiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus schmiatus   Hiatus schmiatus Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:36 pm

^agreed.
and there is a difference between being blunt, and being belligerent. aj was mostly belligerent, but i could see why, as he did seem to get the shit end of a lot of sticks. but he honestly did earn some of them, because he was a spam whore supreme.
but he made me laugh most of the time, so i don't mind him.
Back to top Go down
XeuphoricXmindX

XeuphoricXmindX

Hiatus schmiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus schmiatus   Hiatus schmiatus Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:43 pm

terry wrote:
^agreed.
and there is a difference between being blunt, and being belligerent. aj was mostly belligerent, but i could see why, as he did seem to get the shit end of a lot of sticks. but he honestly did earn some of them, because he was a spam whore supreme.
but he made me laugh most of the time, so i don't mind him.

I have nothing against any of you. seriously....

But its as simple as this. If i don't like something
I'm gonna say it, if I'm not ok with the way things fly.
I'm gonna announce it. I'm not gonna just sit there
and let someone control my every move. (or text)

Yea, I may be mean and too honest. but so what?
not everyone is gonna like you. get over it, its life.

Plus all this "I'm the forum asshole i can get away with anything"
is just pure bullshit..
Back to top Go down
egsenTrick

Hiatus schmiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus schmiatus   Hiatus schmiatus Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:43 pm

yeah, there is the other part where the other end doesn't react so well, and it seems to become a pissing contest.
Back to top Go down
Devilstator

Hiatus schmiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus schmiatus   Hiatus schmiatus Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:19 pm

LOL

"I have nothing against anyone here"

First thing you do when you get here is put up a photoshopped avatar of Bryan with a dick and post that retarded pic which states that I'm Bryan's bitch lol, despite the fact that I was one of the few speaking out when you were just hiding around in your umpteenth badly-disguised account.

Seriously, just turn up the gas, close the windows and light a blunt after a few hours.
Back to top Go down
XeuphoricXmindX

XeuphoricXmindX

Hiatus schmiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus schmiatus   Hiatus schmiatus Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:29 pm

Don't you have to go be Bryan's bitch somewhere?

Go listen to him complain or something.......
Back to top Go down
Devilstator

Hiatus schmiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus schmiatus   Hiatus schmiatus Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:38 pm

LOL! Is that the best you can come up with?
Back to top Go down
XeuphoricXmindX

XeuphoricXmindX

Hiatus schmiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus schmiatus   Hiatus schmiatus Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:46 pm

im too busy smoking. dont fuck up my high sand nigga. LOL
Plus my best friend is gonna come get me so we can get some
KILLLA BUD!!!

And want some advice? Use proactiv or Clearasil Noxzema ect..

your face looks like shit. lol!
Back to top Go down
Devilstator

Hiatus schmiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus schmiatus   Hiatus schmiatus Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:50 pm

This is coming from the guy who looks like one of the Good Charlotte fags? lmao!
Back to top Go down
XeuphoricXmindX

XeuphoricXmindX

Hiatus schmiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus schmiatus   Hiatus schmiatus Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:52 pm

in ur dreams LOL
Back to top Go down
rivetidiot

rivetidiot

Hiatus schmiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus schmiatus   Hiatus schmiatus Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 1:28 am

Hiatus schmiatus Mrtfacepalmfd7
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/dissent23/
singlespeed

singlespeed

Hiatus schmiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus schmiatus   Hiatus schmiatus Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 4:14 pm

wow, this is way more exciting..
Back to top Go down
KaptKinky
Admin
KaptKinky

Hiatus schmiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus schmiatus   Hiatus schmiatus Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 4:23 pm

Welcome to the board. There are complementary waders for all the bullshit.
Back to top Go down
https://velvetacidchrist.forumotion.com
singlespeed

singlespeed

Hiatus schmiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus schmiatus   Hiatus schmiatus Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:16 pm

cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiatus schmiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus schmiatus   Hiatus schmiatus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiatus schmiatus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VAC appreciation society. :: Velvet Acid Christ :: Current Events for VAC-
Jump to: