VAC appreciation society.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VAC appreciation society.

Here it is, Thought Criminals. a fan-site for VAC by the people, for the people.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Strangers, Chairs, Hotel Balconies and a LACK of Tact

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrath7Lust

Wrath7Lust

Strangers, Chairs, Hotel Balconies and a LACK of Tact Empty
PostSubject: Strangers, Chairs, Hotel Balconies and a LACK of Tact   Strangers, Chairs, Hotel Balconies and a LACK of Tact Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 10:41 am

So yesterday, here me, Brian and his roommate Bobby got ourselves all dolled up. We wanted to go to the Bavarian Inne Lodge and play videogames and Karaoke, looking like weirdos, so that's exactly what we did.

Anyway, we get to the Inne's Arcade, only to find out that Karaoke didnt start til 7pm, so that gave us plenty of time to play some games, walk around the hotel, walk around Frankenmuth, get some dinner, then run to Splash Village to say hi to one of Bobby's friends, only to return in time to catch up with a classmate before she started the Karaoke diddy.

Well, while we were walking around the hotel, we decided we wanted to go up onto the balcony. We get onto the balcony and there were a few chairs near the door, so Bobby propped a chair up against a hotel room door and sat down.

A few minutes later, we hear a sharp knock. It's the room's guest, asking rather rudely: "Do you think WE ight get the opportunity to use this balcony? I mean, it's a huge balcony, did you HAVE to sit there?"

The conversation that ensued resulted in the man continuously being rude to the three of us, Bobby said to the man's face "You dont have to be a dick about it."

"I think you're being a dick back to me!"

"No, I think you were being a dick to us before."

We moved a little away from the guy and HIS HOTEL ROOM (( boo f*ckin' hoo )) and Bobby figured we'd go see a movie, so he used Brian's phone (( Bobby's phone was dying )) to call the theatre and see what was playing. The entire time, Mr Hotel Room Guest was on the balcony, staring at us and giving us nasty looks. I wanted to go over and say something but both Brian and Bobby urged me not to.

I did anyway.

I removed my sunglasses, walked towards the guy and said, "Sir?"

"You better not be talking to me."

"Sir, we-"

"You better not be talking to me!"

"Sir, we didnt know there wer-"

"Go take a fucking hike."

"Sir, we didnt know the hotel roo-
"GO TAKE A FUCKING HIKE!"
"Room was occupied and we werent going to play 'Peeping Tom' to find out."

"Get the fuck away from me!"

"Sir, there are children on this balcony."

"I dont give a fucking shit! Go take a fucking hike!"

I finally turned around and said "Whatever" only to hear the guy say "Fucking FREAKS" right at us. The three of us said "Thank you."

I'm shaking, because this guy was showing complete disregard for the fact that if he had said all those FUCKS any louder, the kids playing outside would have heard him.

Bobby and Brian were still trying to figure out what to spend some time on doing and Mr. Hotel Guest approaches US and asks if we're guests at this hotel.

Bobby: "Did you just disrespect her?"

"Are you guys guests at this hotel?"

"Did you just disrespect her?"

"Are YOU GUYS guests at this hotel?!"

"DID YOU JUST DISRESPECT HER?!"

The guy threatened to go to the office and check to see if we were hotel guests (( when we knew we werent the guilty ones, HE was the one that was going to get reprimanded for his rude behavior )).

We left the balcony, Bobby flipped him the finger and we went and got dinner, went to Splash village and ten returned TO THE HOTEL for Karaoke...... and had no problems.

The moral of the story is that you just cant reason with people. When they're rude and you try to be courteous to them, you receive nothing but cursing and ignorance. It's disgusting. I was actually shaking because I was so pissed off at this guy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Sweet_Divinity
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Strangers, Chairs, Hotel Balconies and a LACK of Tact   Strangers, Chairs, Hotel Balconies and a LACK of Tact Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:37 am

oh....wow.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Wrath7Lust

Wrath7Lust

PostSubject: Re: Strangers, Chairs, Hotel Balconies and a LACK of Tact   Strangers, Chairs, Hotel Balconies and a LACK of Tact Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 2:23 am

terry wrote:
oh....wow.... Evil or Very Mad
And considering the fact at how rude he was to us, there would have been a damn good chance that HE would've been, at least, removed from the hotel or reprimanded.

I dont know the laws of Canada, but here in the US, if a guy is caught swearing in the presence of women and children (( such as this guy )), they can be arrested for Disorderly Conduct.

All we had to do was get a hotel worker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Sweet_Divinity
KaptKinky
Admin
KaptKinky

PostSubject: Re: Strangers, Chairs, Hotel Balconies and a LACK of Tact   Strangers, Chairs, Hotel Balconies and a LACK of Tact Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 2:48 am

In Biker Culture, this is a situation for which requires Squid Handlers. What is the purpose of a Squid Handler?

Well, first, a Squid Handler is the biggest, meanest, most tattooed, stone cold mother-fucker out of the bunch. He's the guy who'd run over his own mother because she ate the last bit of rice crispies.

The Squid Handler would then have the guys and gals make a pool, and if the pool equaled about 2000 dollars or similar bail, the Squid Handler would then take such Squids as the man, take him by the collar, and give him a wiff of the ol' whiskey breath, along with a sentence along the lines of "If you make another peep, I"m going to save you money at the proctologist, and help you look up your own ass."

If this situation turns violent, and the Squid Handler is touched by the Squid via a punch or some other stupid manuver, the Squid Handler would then handle the squid like he promised.

In one sitation that comes to mind, a Squid was causing trouble at a birthday party. He'd had a beer or seven too many. So, the SH for that night was a man named Spider. Spider was not much bigger than you, Tara, just give you a leather jacket and a Spiderman t-shirt. Well, Spider goes over with a pitcher of beer in each hand, one of them in a giant metal stein. He discusses with the guy to leave after finishing the glass pitcher. He refuses, and pulls a gun on Spider. Spider bashes the gun out of one hand with the metal stein, smashes the glass one against the guy's face, and then puts him on the ground with the metal one. Tin-Face, as the squid was coined, was dropped off at the Po's station after that, and spent his time for a few warrants he was avoiding.

Wow, I got long winded on that, anywho,

tl;dr: If you have bail money, encourage asshole to hit friend, then retort in self defence.
Back to top Go down
https://velvetacidchrist.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strangers, Chairs, Hotel Balconies and a LACK of Tact   Strangers, Chairs, Hotel Balconies and a LACK of Tact Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strangers, Chairs, Hotel Balconies and a LACK of Tact
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VAC appreciation society. :: Fun Stuff :: Bitching. Pissing. Moaning.-
Jump to: