VAC appreciation society.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VAC appreciation society.

Here it is, Thought Criminals. a fan-site for VAC by the people, for the people.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

War in Iraq

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KaptKinky
Admin
KaptKinky

War in Iraq Empty
PostSubject: War in Iraq   War in Iraq Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:29 pm

We're America, We Free [I.E. Bomb] the shit out folks.

Why, oh why, haven't we evacuated all troops yet? Sooner we do it, we can begin preperations for turning the place into a giant parking lot.
Back to top Go down
https://velvetacidchrist.forumotion.com
egsenTrick

War in Iraq Empty
PostSubject: Re: War in Iraq   War in Iraq Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:40 pm

lucrative rebuilding conracts

btw,someone gave a link leading to information in regards to how much the u.s. conracts out fighing forces, as in not part of the u.s. armed forces do the work of.

anone know where i could find the info again
Back to top Go down
KaptKinky
Admin
KaptKinky

War in Iraq Empty
PostSubject: Re: War in Iraq   War in Iraq Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:48 pm

I only have information on one, and that's [loosely translated] the Baghdad SWAT. Of course, since Iraq never attended the Geneva conventions, they handle everything that Allied forces can't. Each squad is equipped with one torturer to garner 'assured success in every mission'.

the Baghdad SWAT also specialize in night-time sorties, which will empty entire city blocks house-by-house, and kill anyone who doesn't cooperate.

the local returners who I interviewed all had the same views "What they do ain't anything America should be doing. "

Give me a moment, and I'll gather some info on the Viet Nam/Guam mercenary groups.
Back to top Go down
https://velvetacidchrist.forumotion.com
egsenTrick

War in Iraq Empty
PostSubject: Re: War in Iraq   War in Iraq Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:57 pm

there is a problem with he use of punishmen/pain for the purposes of gaining information outside of moral/subjective considerations.

false positive- the use of torture is suppose to influence the person into giving you a truthfull answer on the question at hand

but, how do you know the person is not saying his not out of truth, but out of saying wha he/she supposes you wan o hear/would find believeable-
false positive

torquemada and the spanish inquisition all over again, wih different dressings...

this is why police interrogations are usuall filmed in the u.s.
Back to top Go down
rivetidiot

rivetidiot

War in Iraq Empty
PostSubject: Re: War in Iraq   War in Iraq Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:47 pm

The following statement is under the false assumption that the current war in Iraq has any altruistic motivations at all:

Perhaps we learned our lesson from funneling arms and money through Pakistan during the Afghani conflict with the Soviets and we want to make sure we clean up our mess this time.

HAHAHAHAHA, oh shi-. I'll be here all week folks. Don't forget to tip your waitress.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/dissent23/
Sponsored content

War in Iraq Empty
PostSubject: Re: War in Iraq   War in Iraq Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War in Iraq
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VAC appreciation society. :: Politics :: Dexter [Right]-
Jump to: