VAC appreciation society.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VAC appreciation society.

Here it is, Thought Criminals. a fan-site for VAC by the people, for the people.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

opinions about vac

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
egsenTrick

opinions about vac Empty
PostSubject: opinions about vac   opinions about vac Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:19 pm

i enjoy that vac changes over time, a requirement, imo, of a good artist
Back to top Go down
KaptKinky
Admin
KaptKinky

opinions about vac Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions about vac   opinions about vac Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:39 pm

I was glad to hear the maturity of both the equipment and the artist in the music.

Though, I didn't catch the wave on the latest movement.
Back to top Go down
https://velvetacidchrist.forumotion.com
rivetidiot

rivetidiot

opinions about vac Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions about vac   opinions about vac Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:52 pm

I liked it a lot more before I realized he actually means those retarded lyrics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/dissent23/
terry

terry

opinions about vac Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions about vac   opinions about vac Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:40 pm

personally, i never really paid attention to the lyrics. for the most part, they were distorted and very low, so i always treated the vocals are part of the ambience of the song. and it always made the song that much more richer in sound.
i'm kinda glad that he believes the words that he sings. if he didn't then they would come off as lame and cheesy sounding and would probably ruin the song completely.
Back to top Go down
egsenTrick

opinions about vac Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions about vac   opinions about vac Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:46 pm

i kinda like how he organizes vocals, it seems as though he weaves it into the music.
Back to top Go down
rivetidiot

rivetidiot

opinions about vac Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions about vac   opinions about vac Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:28 pm

terry wrote:
i'm kinda glad that he believes the words that he sings. if he didn't then they would come off as lame and cheesy sounding and would probably ruin the song completely.

Depends on the song, and the artist.

I'm really not sure I care all that much for completely negative shit in what i listen to anymore. Sometimes it's okay, but sometimes it ends up being Grandpa Al's hatred for the Bush family. It's like "christ, enough already." I still listen to stuff jam packed with negativity, but I always try to tell myself that they are playing to a certain image in order to make their music entertaining.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/dissent23/
Devilstator

opinions about vac Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions about vac   opinions about vac Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 7:08 am

terry wrote:

no fun, no dreams, no life, no time, no fun, no dreams, no time, no life, another day of misfortune, another day of hating everyone, another day of hatred of depression on succession, on the mental breakdown, no fun, no dreams, no life, no time, just fade away! no life, no dreams just another day, a no fun, no life, no dreams just fade away. life in the mirror, life in your hands, life on a broken dysfunctional life, life death, life there on no fucking fantasy, nothing to dream. just another day here, no fun, no life, no dreams, no time, no fun no, nothing at all. time doesn't hear you, your dying away, no one will understand you, no one to come and play, no one to stop to hear you, no one will hear, listen to what i say, what you say, i hammer a nail to my face and say ohhhhhhhhh! mentally backwards, in dreams that never transformed into anything at all ohhhhhh! time doesn't hear you, no life, no fun, no dreams, no time, no life, no dreams, just fade away. time doesn't hear you, no, time doesn't care, no fun, no dreams, no life, no fun, no dreams, no life, no promises, no fucking time, no life, no dreams, fade away, fade away, fade away, fade away!.

He believes those and they still come across as highly cheesy.

IMO lyrics are the worst part of VAC's music. Bryan admits, most of them are improvised, and it shows. Sometimes an occasional line will strike me, but for the most, I think it's a VERY good thing that the vocals are so buried in the mix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

opinions about vac Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions about vac   opinions about vac Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

opinions about vac
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VAC appreciation society. :: Velvet Acid Christ :: Current Events for VAC-
Jump to: