VAC appreciation society.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VAC appreciation society.

Here it is, Thought Criminals. a fan-site for VAC by the people, for the people.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Official Random Thread

Go down 
+6
KaptKinky
Hexfix93
plastic_society
Wrath7Lust
XeuphoricXmindX
Devilstator
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Wrath7Lust

Wrath7Lust

The Official Random Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 7:22 am

Devilstator wrote:
Wrath7Lust wrote:
::: Burps ::: MMmmm, McDonald's....

affraid

I thought you'd gone veg...
Nuh-uh! I know one thing is definitely for sure, I could never give up fish. I love seafood too much to not eat it......

Never been a vegetarian or vegan. Plus that, with my sudden weight loss (( granted, it's only a few pounds but I have some sort of complex about weighing less than 110 )), McDonald's could be a "good" thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Sweet_Divinity
Devilstator

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 12:31 pm

egsenTrick wrote:
today i considered becoming a muslim.

then i remembered.

"wait... I'm agnostic. that wouldn't work to well."

Why would you want to become a Muslim anyways? Do you really want to pray five times a day and get extra harrassment at airports?
Back to top Go down
rivetidiot

rivetidiot

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 12:13 am

Suddenly...

DICKS EVERYWHERE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/dissent23/
Wrath7Lust

Wrath7Lust

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 12:20 am

rivetidiot wrote:
Suddenly...

DICKS EVERYWHERE!
Sausage-fest?

Or do you mean "Dick" as in "Teh asshole"? D:
Back to top Go down
rivetidiot

rivetidiot

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 12:25 am

Wrath7Lust wrote:
rivetidiot wrote:
Suddenly...

DICKS EVERYWHERE!
Sausage-fest?

Or do you mean "Dick" as in "Teh asshole"? D:

The Official Random Thread - Page 7 Dicksausageai5
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/dissent23/
Wrath7Lust

Wrath7Lust

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 12:57 am

::: Suddenly finds herself stifling a fit of laughter :::
Back to top Go down
egsenTrick

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 8:56 pm

santa claus is an anti semite.
Back to top Go down
egsenTrick

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 5:06 am

if someone found abolute morality/ethics, and an undeniable basis for, then they would most likely commit suicide, or be very, very depressed. Or create some means of ignoring it.
Back to top Go down
egsenTrick

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 6:37 am

Devilstator wrote:
egsenTrick wrote:
today i considered becoming a muslim.

then i remembered.

"wait... I'm agnostic. that wouldn't work to well."

Why would you want to become a Muslim anyways? Do you really want to pray five times a day and get extra harrassment at airports?

having an active belief in a god is a neccesary condition for being muslim. I do not have this active belief.

What i was attracted to was the definite social structure/culture (sense of belonging, i guess) the community. There is nothing like this in utah for someone who is agnostic...

I would say that there are definite daily rituals that all partake in. rubing bristles on teeth, splashing in or soaking in water, dressing, undressing, daily reading, et cetera. that i already do, it would just be a period of adjustment i would have to overcome to e muslim.

the other part is the unknown. i tend to be curious.

i'm usually harassed at airports anyways. something fucked up usually occurs- first tihng that comes to mind is my last trip. i took lots of extra care in padding and placing a bottle of rum in my luggage (the bottle also had semtimental value, as well).

some how, the baggage handlers managed to bust the cap and the top of the bottle. this wasn't due to change in pressure- there were no pressure marks on the cap (the threads weren't stressed).

unfortunatly, i was to meet a girl in salt lake shortly after getting off the plane. i met her reeking of rum. fortunatly, she's intelligent enough to put together that i was sober.

Last edited by on Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
egsenTrick

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 6:40 am

to me, saying 'jesus said that "I am the way"'

is just as crass as

"the only way to understand god is by fucking"

because there are a lot of overarching assumptions built in (and underlying assumptions that aren't apparent)
Back to top Go down
Devilstator

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 2:50 pm

Yes, you see, I was just wondering why you were contemplating converting to Islam if you don't even believe in God.

And who said anything about Jesus being the only way?
Back to top Go down
egsenTrick

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 4:08 pm

plenty of people in the u.s. that are certain any other form of faith, including ones that simply have a different label, is false, therefore if you follow them, you will go to hell, and only bad people go there, therefore you are a bad person.

even assuming the bible as pure fact, with contradiction, there is not even a hint of this jesus figure writing a book that is later incorperated into what is known as a bible. a more accurate statement in terms of fact is "so and so wrote down that jesus said that "i am the way""

the jesus figure is also used as a leverage of authority, but by making it known that this is, at best, second hands reporting, it deminishes the level of authority.

it's a very long arguement full of holes that presents its self as fact.

to me, that is crass.

atleast with me saying, "the only way to understand god is by fucking," I can quote myself.
Back to top Go down
KaptKinky
Admin
KaptKinky

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:18 pm

Monotheism isn't so bad once you settle into the motions of it.

Have a hot dog without a bun on Fridays, spend march 20th, may 12th, june 20th, September 22nd, October 29-31st, and the entire last week of December fucking-drinking-partying, and let me tell you about the dealers...

Wait, we're talking X-ian, Joo, and Muslim style monotheism, aren't we?
Back to top Go down
https://velvetacidchrist.forumotion.com
Wrath7Lust

Wrath7Lust

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:45 pm

KaptKinky wrote:
Monotheism isn't so bad once you settle into the motions of it.

Have a hot dog without a bun on Fridays, spend march 20th, may 12th, june 20th, September 22nd, October 29-31st, and the entire last week of December fucking-drinking-partying, and let me tell you about the dealers...

Wait, we're talking X-ian, Joo, and Muslim style monotheism, aren't we?

Was that the Luciferian/Satanist way of doing things?
Back to top Go down
KaptKinky
Admin
KaptKinky

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:53 pm

Only if you charge 200-500 a month 'Orthodox Fee'.

Nah, it's Discordianism. More to the point, the Zenarchist ideal.

Most religions work on a 'Believe in X, Receive Bacon/Paradise.'.

Discord, well, it's 'Everything you were ever told was a lie. Including the previous statement.' Five different groups, make up the Hand of Eris, and each hand does whatever is your thing when it comes to spirituality.
Back to top Go down
egsenTrick

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 12:17 am

it is much easier to be really fucking sarcastic/callous. it is a coping mechanism.

I have tried for the past while to discard that.

But, at the same time, i kinda shut myself out to most major media outlets (cnn, faux, et cetera)

i decided to make an art project, a photo mosaic.

Me being me, i wanted to mosaic an h-bomb out of religious symbols.

found some stuff.

i noticed that some of the colors in the base photo have strips of red that look a lot like fresh whip marks on a back (heh.. don't ask how I know this)

from that search I somehow stumbled upon pictures of people who sufered through hiroshoma, radiation scars and such.

i hate people right now.
and am reminded why use sarcasm.

i'll post up my final result when i get through it... it'll probably be about a week from now...
Back to top Go down
egsenTrick

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 10:08 am

really interesting, atleast to me, is how art crap cycles.

atleast, in the visual realm. i'm not sure if this works in the audio realm.

it seems to go from highly abstracted, to more realistic and defined, back to higly abstracted.

it would seem as though with new technology (new tools), people take it to it's core- more abstraction
eventually, this new tool becomes more refined to its particular aptness

and from there, images become more refine- more realistic

then someone brings along another tool.

i think this is apparent with digital imaging. the new tool is not quite up to par with the old tools (oils, acrylics, photo, sculpture), people are still discovering its aptness.

ideas can be tools as well (for instance, pointilism).

heh.. some bastard rounded a horizontal section of tree. some other bastard rubbed parts of the tree together. another bastard picked up the ashes and rubbed it on stones.

all downhill from there.
Back to top Go down
KaptKinky
Admin
KaptKinky

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 8:39 pm

Hot goth damn. We've broken the 500 post count.

We now qualify for two house midgets, and a copy of Deep Throat in the welcome center.
Back to top Go down
egsenTrick

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 9:36 pm

can they double as coffee tables? there must be somewhere to put the movie.

also;

if you haen on a leibniz,
stab it.

it's the best of all possible worlds.
Back to top Go down
Devilstator

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 4:41 am

Leibnitz christmas cookies? Shocked

Say is anyone else not able to post on the official forum?
Back to top Go down
egsenTrick

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 3:07 am

just got bored of it. stopped posting for a little while.
Back to top Go down
KaptKinky
Admin
KaptKinky

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 11:53 am

Well, I"m checking with the charter, and I"m not seeing much on this whole 'supply a entertainment center' for the movie part. But what the hell, I'm feeling nice.

and yes, midgets can be used for coffee tables.

...Molly Shannon is quite possibly the scariest woman I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Devilstator

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 12:02 pm

Yay for a sudden attack of total despondence Sad
Back to top Go down
egsenTrick

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:26 am

seems as though the other forum is down again, least on my end.
Back to top Go down
KaptKinky
Admin
KaptKinky

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 11:34 am

Yea, same for me. I was going to fold this forum and just return to the old forum and just get banned.

But there is no other forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Random Thread
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next