VAC appreciation society.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VAC appreciation society.

Here it is, Thought Criminals. a fan-site for VAC by the people, for the people.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Official Random Thread

Go down 
+6
KaptKinky
Hexfix93
plastic_society
Wrath7Lust
XeuphoricXmindX
Devilstator
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
terry

terry

The Official Random Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:12 am

KaptKinky wrote:
egsenTrick wrote:
could here be a political/philosophical section put up- i'd be inclined to post more banter if there was... i promise to play nice Very Happy

the u.s. does have ac powered objects, btw...

wish granted. There's two more wishes for forums left for anyone else who wants them.
complimentary blowjobs every time we sign in...?
or is that too much to ask for? What a Face
Back to top Go down
KaptKinky
Admin
KaptKinky

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:45 am

terry wrote:
KaptKinky wrote:
egsenTrick wrote:
could here be a political/philosophical section put up- i'd be inclined to post more banter if there was... i promise to play nice Very Happy

the u.s. does have ac powered objects, btw...

wish granted. There's two more wishes for forums left for anyone else who wants them.
complimentary blowjobs every time we sign in...?
or is that too much to ask for? What a Face

It's in the charter that I can only offer things to both sexes. Article 3, section 6, sentence 5.

Unless the women of the forum instantly grow a penis, or we adopt the 'No women on the internet' policy, can't do.

I will offer a house midget. Though you can't 69 a midget.
Back to top Go down
https://velvetacidchrist.forumotion.com
egsenTrick

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:42 pm

will the be a psuedo inttelectual.... erm... i mean philosophical section
Back to top Go down
KaptKinky
Admin
KaptKinky

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:53 pm

Get some steam going among the posters here, and when I get three request for it, yea, I'll have it.

The Political forum was a no-brainer.
Back to top Go down
Devilstator

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:55 pm

Hey, this forum is growing pretty well... noice.

I'm just confused why there is a right and left political forum... surely it would all be much more interesting with just one forum?
Back to top Go down
KaptKinky
Admin
KaptKinky

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:59 pm

Right now, I've got an OC'd about the forums being in triples. In the coming week or so, I may trim the Sinister/Dexter forums into the Traditional Politics forum, but the Anon forum will remain. Satire is important
Back to top Go down
egsenTrick

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:01 pm

i think it works for the sake of organization, i assume that people who ascribe to either end will post in both. probably would serve a little better, though, to have more options- libertarian, anarchist, envio, nihilist, et cetera.

or maybe have a middle ground section where boh post
Back to top Go down
Devilstator

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:11 pm

I'd say have a middle-ground section, since, realistically speaking, we probably won't get a ton of regulars... besides, debate would be more interesting if we get both sides in one place.

Also... how many people on the VAC forum are on the right side of the political spectrum anyways?
Back to top Go down
egsenTrick

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:13 pm

those that were openly so were banned, usually.

i ascribe mself to niether end.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:45 pm

ok...so what's the deal?
i've signed in two times since the agreement, and i still haven't got my complimentary dwarf yet.
you have no idea how eager that i am to prove to you that a 69 with a dwarf IS possible. if i can prove that a 6'3" monster of a man like me can 69 a dwarf, then there is hope for mankind.
i'll be in the corner warming up with yooga positions until reparations have been made. bounce
Back to top Go down
egsenTrick

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 6:52 am

cogito ergo sum is a shitty arguement.
Back to top Go down
KaptKinky
Admin
KaptKinky

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 7:29 am

*points to bin-o-midget*

There ya go. Right beside the pisser.
Back to top Go down
KaptKinky
Admin
KaptKinky

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 7:36 am

I shot a man in Reno. Just to watch him die.
Back to top Go down
Devilstator

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 8:03 am

egsenTrick wrote:
those that were openly so were banned, usually.

i ascribe mself to niether end.

I only recall one guy, Dan-Uk, and he was far, far right. That's all I can remember.
Back to top Go down
KaptKinky
Admin
KaptKinky

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 8:55 am

I retract my previous Authoritative windbagging and substitute it with a strike penis.

penis

Last edited by on Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Devilstator

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 6:51 am

Where exactly did I say that you were supposed dissenting members?

All I said that we've only had one or two right-leaning members throughout the official forum, therefore making a forum for the right political spectrum is obsolete.
Back to top Go down
KaptKinky
Admin
KaptKinky

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:10 pm

I shall replace all bullshit post with a strike penis.

Yep. we have a penis strike force rule in effect.
Back to top Go down
plastic_society

plastic_society

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:42 pm

Oh yeah. Right. Forum. Might want to, you know, read it sometime instead of forgetting about it. Good job Dustin.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:44 pm

^Dustin gets a cookie for remembering. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
KaptKinky
Admin
KaptKinky

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:47 pm

*cleans off the midget for Dusty*
Back to top Go down
Devilstator

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:49 pm

Zomgs teh Dusty!
Back to top Go down
plastic_society

plastic_society

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:50 pm

Midget? Okay...I don't know, and I don't want to know. I'm just going to do with it as I please.
Back to top Go down
egsenTrick

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 10:54 pm

heard something fairly humorous today...

waiting for the bus at the downtown station, the usual set of homeless people were talking amongst themselves.

someone drove by and yelled "GO HOME, YA BUMS!"

where's the conflict?
Back to top Go down
Devilstator

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 5:17 am

Sad That's just classic black humour man....

Anyways, the 70s-80s horror magazines I got off ebay just arrived! Amazing stuff.
Back to top Go down
egsenTrick

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 8:04 pm

Well, it's a classic jump to conclusion, as well as most likely the person yelling is sort of blaming the victim.

Atleast in the u.s.- most people who are homeless have some sort of mental disorders. Mental disorders do not know social status. The people who are homeless have not quite as much support as someone who is in the middle and upper classes, so don't recieve training on how to intigrate into society with this disorder, as well as having people to keep in contact in order to make sure the person is functional.

so, by not being able to cope and interact with larger society, the person can eventually get to a point where they don't have a regular place to stay (legally). with not having a place to stay, it becomes difficult to establish some things- like an address- a requirement for things such as being issued another social security card (if you use it), getting a job, having a bank acocunt, et cetera.

also, not having running water readily available means it becomes difficult to both clean yourself as well as your clothes-making it dificult to aquire and/or hold down a job.

so, when that guy yelled out "go home, you bums" i laughed for a couple of reasons.

/rant off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Random Thread
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next