VAC appreciation society.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VAC appreciation society.

Here it is, Thought Criminals. a fan-site for VAC by the people, for the people.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Official Random Thread

Go down 
+6
KaptKinky
Hexfix93
plastic_society
Wrath7Lust
XeuphoricXmindX
Devilstator
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
KaptKinky
Admin
KaptKinky

The Official Random Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 1:03 am

I just spent the last three hours of my life explaining that the world would be a better place if more poor/stupid people practiced buttsecks.
Back to top Go down
https://velvetacidchrist.forumotion.com
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:57 pm

KaptKinky wrote:
I just spent the last three hours of my life explaining that the world would be a better place if more poor/stupid people practiced buttsecks.
it's either that or enforced sterility.
either way...less stupid children to grow into stupid adults only to raise more stupid children...ad infinitum
Back to top Go down
KaptKinky
Admin
KaptKinky

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:13 am

Yar. Ironically, it was with a trio of persons who all had children before the age of 19.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:32 am

woah...talk about awkwardness...
Back to top Go down
KaptKinky
Admin
KaptKinky

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:43 am

Yar. One poor girl, the only reason she had a kid was her allergies to latex, birth control, diaphrams, and all other contraceptives other than sheep-skin.

and who wants to shove a sheep's intestine up their cooter?
Back to top Go down
egsenTrick

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 1:19 am

going to visit cities at which you previously lived is like going home and finding all the furniture moved.

that's ventura and monterey for me.

sheep intestine in a love muffin? sounds like the intro to a snuff film.
Back to top Go down
KaptKinky
Admin
KaptKinky

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 1:24 am

That was what safe-sex was before 1955. Nothing but sheep intestines and coitus interuptus.
Back to top Go down
egsenTrick

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 1:26 am

don't forget the vinegar!
Back to top Go down
KaptKinky
Admin
KaptKinky

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 1:29 am

...I suddenly wonder if the local barbeque place sells Chitlins.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 11:42 pm

wow...this rebellion seems to have died...does nobody come here?
Back to top Go down
KaptKinky
Admin
KaptKinky

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 3:43 am

Once Bryan joined, all the rats that were jumping ship jumped back on the ship.

Am I wrong for inviting the man who's work the board is dedicated to to it, even if there was friction between him and me?

To me, it feels weird saying "OH, well, we like your music, but not you. So you can't join our uber-secret messageboard, even though your band is part of the URL."

It's like telling Marlin Brando he can't join NAMBLA.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:19 am

hmph...but he posted once...that's it.
ach....gonna have to kick some people in the butts...
of course, i guess i could start contributing more as well...
meh...internet is just losing it's lustre for me.
Back to top Go down
KaptKinky
Admin
KaptKinky

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:23 am

Yar. Some folks are afraid of repercussions for saying what they think on here, and returning to the VAC community board and being punished for it.

I, too, have lost my lust for Intarwebztime.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:26 am

i'd welcome the punishment.
fuck him if he can't take a joke....or critisim. or disagreement...
Back to top Go down
KaptKinky
Admin
KaptKinky

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:28 am

Exactly. Sometimes, you have someone who gives you long, deep criticisim. other times, you have people who say "LOL! I LURV <3333 YOU, BRYAN!". Which would you rather have, artistically?
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:32 am

it's nice to hear appreciation..as long as it doesn't seem like an endless stream of noses just begging to be browned. fuck...
honesty is the best compliment, really. if it's positive, then great, but if it's negative, at least it gives you a place to start over and correct things. in the end, that negative becomes a positive.
Back to top Go down
egsenTrick

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:05 am

i didn't see this as a rebellion.

just as an alternative.

i've not much time at the moment, i'll be posting more next week.
Back to top Go down
Devilstator

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:55 pm

I've said it before and I said it again, what's the point of setting up an alternative if he can come here too?

Meh.
Back to top Go down
plastic_society

plastic_society

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 2:02 pm

Fine! I'll post!

I don't have a damn thing to say...
Back to top Go down
KaptKinky
Admin
KaptKinky

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 7:25 pm

So, on a different note, College is full of suck and fail when it comes to health. I've gained the Freshman 50 already.
Back to top Go down
rivetidiot

rivetidiot

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:04 pm

Without even realizing it, Hugo solved one of the oldest and most difficult mathematical puzzles ever invented. Not bad for a shoe-shine boy from Black Earth, Wisconsin, he thought, as he again cautiously lifted the worn corner of his living room rug to peek at the swirling interdimensional maw his fever-inspired contortions had accidentally created. He pushed another squirrel into it, just for fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/dissent23/
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 5:50 pm

poor squirrel. he shouldn't have touched my nuts.
Back to top Go down
KaptKinky
Admin
KaptKinky

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 2:28 am

Did you know that the reason America doesn't have Alternate Current is because Edison went on a spiel to glorify his Direct Current system by killing hundreds of cats and dogs at fairs. The World's Fair, he killed one of P.T. Barnum's Elephants, just to prove Tesla wrong.
Back to top Go down
egsenTrick

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:31 pm

could here be a political/philosophical section put up- i'd be inclined to post more banter if there was... i promise to play nice Very Happy

the u.s. does have ac powered objects, btw...
Back to top Go down
KaptKinky
Admin
KaptKinky

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:40 am

egsenTrick wrote:
could here be a political/philosophical section put up- i'd be inclined to post more banter if there was... i promise to play nice Very Happy

the u.s. does have ac powered objects, btw...

wish granted. There's two more wishes for forums left for anyone else who wants them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Random Thread   The Official Random Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Random Thread
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next